If you haven’t completed the Credit Application Form for Cresta Holdings Pty Ltd, please download, complete, sign and return by email.
The original must be sent back by post to Cresta Holdings 85 Buckland St, Chippendale, Sydney, NSW 2008 Australia.
CRESTA CREDIT APPLICATION FORM PDF
TERMS OF TRADE
- The price is based on the cost of the materials and labour at the time of the order and is subject to variation arising out of any subsequent changes.
- We will not be liable for any delays in delivery arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- (a) We may, as a pre-requisite to ordering the goods or making delivery, require all or any of the following: payment, a letter of credit, a deposit.
(b)All monies outstanding will be paid no later than the 20th of the month following the delivery of the goods.
(c)Any failure by you to make payment on the due date constitutes a breach of these terms of trade, for which you will be liable to compensate us by immediately making payment as liquidated damages of an amount equivalent to interest on the amount due at 1.5% per month from the due date until the date of payment in addition to the amount due.
(d) Should any monies be outstanding we may withhold the delivery of further goods.
- The risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery or upon their being collected by you or your agent.
- The ownership in and right to possession of the goods remains vested in us until such time as we have been paid all monies due to us by you on any account whatsoever. Pending payments you shall hold the goods properly stored and secured on consignment from us as bailee and as our fiduciary agent. We may retake possession of the goods at any time without notice. At all time we shall be entitled to recover from you the value of the goods (as invoiced) as a liquidated sum.
- Notwithstanding that you as retailer may have additional remedies and rights at law, all claims for defective goods shall be notified in writing to us not later than 7 days after delivery of the goods. Failing such notification, the goods will be taken as having been accepted by you without reservation. Any claim accepted by us is limited to repair or replacement and to the extent allowed by law we will not otherwise be liable for any losses, damages or costs whether direct, indirect or consequential arising out of or in connection with the failure or function of any goods supplied.
- All costs involved in recovering unpaid accounts, including court costs, legal fees, travelling expenses, toll calls and any other charges will be added to the amount outstanding and form part of the debt owing.
- Unless you notify us in writing to the contrary, we shall assume that you have authorised any order for goods placed by a member of your staff or by a person from business premises operated by you.
- You hereby authorise us to seek and obtain personal information from any person or organisation about you concerning your trading history and credit worthiness and to supply such personal information to any person or organisation making enquires of us for a similar purpose. You understand that you have rights of access to and correction of the personal information provided, which will be held at our principal place of business.
- None of the above terms may be varied without the written consent of a Director or the Secretary of the company.
- The contracts of sale between us including these terms of trade will be construed and governed in accordance with New South Wales
All orders accepted by Cresta Holdings Pty Ltd also trading as Eshoes Global shall be strictly in accordance with the above “Terms of Trade” but will not exclude additional terms and conditions included in any written quotation.